Monday, January 9, 2017

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hola Todos!
What a week! It has been HOT HOT HOT! And we have WALKED WALKED WALKED but also have seen so many miracles.
My testimony is stronger than ever in regards to fasting. It was Saturday and we were already exhausted when we woke up. And this Sunday was fast Sunday and we need so desperately of new investigators. So we pray to find people who are prepared to receive message of the restoration. We walked pretty much all day until it is 9 oclock at night (our mission proselytes until 9:30) and we decided to pass by for a street contact for the other day. Her name is Daniela and is 16. She lets us in and we teach her the restoration. THAT LESSON WAS INCREDIBLE! It is unreal how receptive this girl is and everything we explained she was like [are you serious! That is so cool!] Like about profetas or apostles. And at the end we pray and she says after the prayer [I have never felt like this before. Its like there is lots of peace and hope inside of me]. I thought I was going to cry. I literally felt so strongly the Spirit testifying of our message. And then we ask if next time we can share our message with her whole family. She says YES and we hear her go into the kitchen to ask her ´parents when we can come back and she says no really, mom and dad, you HAVE to hear this! Its the coolest thing I have ever heard! Like really, you HAVE to! Its really important! So we have a lesson this Tuesday! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!
Due to the hotness maybe some of you have heard about the fires in Valpo. They aren't close to us but they are in the neighboring stake and hundreds of houses have burned to the ground with all the new Christmas gifts inside. They have nothing. You know, sometimes Satan is like a fire. He starts a little flame in a weak spot and the fire spreads until we cant control it. I am learning to work on my weak spots.
I love you all. His love is real. I have felt it like never before.
Hermana Kelson

WRITE LEAH!

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile




No comments:

Post a Comment