Monday, October 24, 2016

1 Year

Dearest Everyone

1 year. I have been in Chile for 1 year. It has been SO wonderful and I have grown SO much. Truly. I feel so blessed. 

This week I had intercambios with the one and only HERMANA WALKER from my group from the MTC. We had so much fun and saw miracles. And we even went running in the morning for exercise which was so good for my body!! I LOVED IT!

We found a new investigator: IGNACIO this week. He is 20 and has some very severe physical handicaps. He sits at home with no one to talk to all day every day. We found him through his dad that didnt want anything to do with us but wanted us to teach his son. Ignacio was so without hope and was angry with God. But through the Book of Mormon and the Plan of Salvation he has found hope and peace. Actually, I have found more hope in the Book of Mormon and Plan of Salvation too. It is truly amazing how loving our Father in Heaven is to give us a plan perfecto with an instruction book right along with it. The atonement is real folks. 

Also Sammy, Valentina, and Romina are still doing awesome! They will be baptized this Saturday!

We also had interviews with the mission President and he is literally perfect. 

Love you all!
Hermana Kelson


Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment