Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Blessed

Hola Queridas personas!

 
 
This week was real great. Really truly. I have had my eyes opened a little bit this week. 
Monday night we celebrated Matias´s birthday with a surprise cake and a NDH. (fhe) 
Bernardo is doing really well. He is truly so prepared of the Lord. This week we was explaining to us that he feels less loved by the Lord than we are. We looked at him like, ¨What are you smoking?¨ and he explained that he never had the chance to read the Book of Mormon with his family growing up, he never had the chance to talk about what they learned at church over dinner, he never had the chance to be raised in the gospel. We explained the parable where the boss hires his workers at 9 am, 12pm, 3pm and at the last hour and that all were payed the same. He seemed to be calmed a little by this and we testified of God´s love. But as we left I was left thinking about what he had said. I have been so incredibly blessed and yet I took it for granted so many times growing up. I am grateful for parents who love me and that taught me the gospel. I am grateful for friends who supported me and helped me keep my standards and for the countless leaders that have helped me be where I am today. General Conference only reenforced these feelings for me. We should never take for granted what we have because we truly have the best thing in the world: the knowledge of the plan of salvation.

Hermana Andrea, Ruben, Macarena, Simonne, and Melissa all came to visit me at conference. I felt even more blessed! I miss my Valpo Fam!!!

We also set another baptismal date with another investigator: Ester. She prayed about José Smith and got a very powerful answer and now we are working with her even though her evangelico familia makes it a little difficult. 

I testify that His plan is real. His plan is sure. He loves us. 
All my love,
Hermana Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile



No comments:

Post a Comment