Monday, September 26, 2016

20 and Blessed

Hola Queridas Personas!

First of all, thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. I felt so special and loved all this week! Thank you thank you thank you! Birthdays on the mission are the best! What the awesome! Also, this week was probably the best of my entire mission. Let me explain:

Monday: Zone activity for the 18th of September. I taught the zone to play blow pong. 
Tuesday: I finished the Book of Mormon again! As a mission we focus on certain topics and this time around we focused on things like family, covenants, profets, and the Priesthood. It was truly amazing. I KNOW THIS BOOK IS TRUE WITH ALL MY HEART! Truly!
Wednesday: I completed 11 meses and had intercambios with my companion from the MTC: Hermana Huntsman! It was so fun and she made me brownies and we slept in a tent to celebrate.
Thursday: My 20th birthday. We had Zone Conference and they sang to me. I have recieved like 7 cakes for my birthday. Our cita in the night time fell through but we had faith to see miracles. We ended up finding Jazin, Ester, and Belen: 3 new investigators that told us God had sent us!
Friday: We taught a lot and it was just a great day.
Saturday: The Womens Conference. I LOVED the talks and realized the need to know the basics! We are so blessed to have leaders who love and lead us. 
Sunday: BERNARDO IS GETTING BAPTIZED! We talked with him and Ana and realized they are married! He read in 2 Nephi 31 and had lots of questions about baptism. HE WANTS TO BE BAPTIZED AND HE IS SO PREPARED! He is truly chosen. We are so excited!

This week was great and I appreciate all your prayers and thoughts. Yáll are in mine tambien.

ALL MY LOVE! Olay!
Hermana Kelson

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile



No comments:

Post a Comment