Monday, September 19, 2016

18 de Septiembre

Hola Todos!

First of all, I have learned that we should never pray for humility because He will always answer our prayers. Haha. I have felt quite weak and imperfect this week but I am growing, even if it isnt very fun. 

This week we found a new investigator: Maria Jose. A 10 year old who is the granddaughter of an investigator. THERE ARE MIRACLES EVERY DAY!

Also, I we talked with the nonmember husband this week and it made me so sad to hear what he believed. How is it that people dont believe in the atonement! Wha t a world without hope that must be! HOW SAD! Believe in the atonement. It is better and happier. 

The 18 happened. That independence day here for those of you who dont know. I have eaten SO many empanadas I have almost died. But empaneadas are my fav thing! Also, TONS of meat. That is that. It was also my comps birthday. She is 20 now! Woot!

I know we have weaknesses because Heavenly Father loves us. 

I LOVE YOU ALL! VIVE CHILE! Olay!
Hermana Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment