Monday, April 10, 2017

Savior On The Mount

Hola Todos!
This week was pretty under the radar. We did 2 exchanges and I got to be with some NEW missionaries. One that only has been here for 2 weeks and another that has been here for only 5 months. They gave me excitement and hopefully I could share some wisdom with them, but lets be honest. I STILL DONT KNOW ANYTHING! :)
I finished the new testament in SPANISH! I have grown so much closer to my Savior in doing so! Goodness I love the scriptures!

Also my companion is hilarious. I think I have more abs thanks to her.
This week after my slap in the face from conference with family history I was studying about it and realized the term ¨savior on the mount.¨As we do family history we act as the Savior did and do a work that these people cannot do on their own. How incredibly beautiful. So if you want to experience the atonement in a new way, DO FAMILY HISTORY!
I love you all so much!



Hermana Kelson 1

No comments:

Post a Comment