Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Training Take 2

Hola Todos!















I am training again! I am super sad to see Hermana Piraquive go. She is like a sister to me. But I know it is what Heavealy Father wants.

At cambios Dita and her family as well as a few of the dear members from Almendral came to visit me. It was the best surpise ever. And then this Sunday Simmonne and Melissa came to visit me at church! I bawled and bawled. These people are my family! My family has gotten a lot bigger here in Chile. I love more than I ever have!

My new companion is super great! She is a Chilena! That means my Spanish will be stinking amazing at the end of her training. She is 22 years old, a convert of 2 years and 8 months. She is a peramedic, a firefighter, and has a strong personality and a strong testimony. It is really amazing to hear her testimony and training proves to be another oportunity to grow. 

I love the mission. I love being a servant of the Lord. He is so good to me. I love this gospel and testify that this is His church on the earth. 

LOVE YOU ALL!
Hermana Leah Kelson
leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment