Sunday, July 10, 2016

Happy Independance Day Columbia!





HOLA TODOS!
(Note From Kate: Sorry for getting this letter out like a week late. The Kelson Klan was on Vacation and I couldn't do it until tonight. Thanks)

Happy Independence Day Columbia! And the United States of America! WOOOOT! It is cool that my companion and I have the same national holiday today! WOO HOO! While you are all super warm in los estados I am freezing my tail off. It doesnt say that it is that cold but the cold is humid and it is cold to the bone. 

This week was kinda tough. There were many times that I just wanted a nap. But it was also super great. I have a huge testimony of fasting. If you have not fasted for 24 hours and have the capacity to do so, DO IT. It changes are deepest desires and helps us become more like Christ.

This week we set a baptismal date with Javier. It was an incredible lesson about the atonement. He is a 30 year old student that wants happiness. Lessons with him are straight up Preach My Gospel material because we teach to his need. It is incredible. But the next day he didnt show up for church. I was a little bit miffed. 

I am so certain that there are no coicidences. There have been so many times that we run into someone on the street that we havent seen for a long time. Or that we pass a house just when they needed comfort. I testify that there are no coicedences. 

We helped someone pack up their house to move this week. We also had priesthood holders give blessings to a few invesitgators. We are trying to shake things up and get people progressing! :) When something isnt working, CHANGE something. If you dont like how things are turning out, CHANGE IT.
Today we had an activity for the 4th of July. It was a blast. We played sports, had a BBQ, and had a show of music. I improve played the Star Spangled Banner for an elder and it went well. Using the talents. :)

There there were 3 of us from OHS! Elder Dickerson, Hermana Hamilton and I!
I testify that Heavenly Father loves us all and hears our prayers. I also know that LOVE is what motivates people. I have seen that a lot this week.

I love you all. You are all in my prayers. OLAY!
Love,
Hermana Leah Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment