Monday, June 27, 2016

VIVE CHILE!!!!

Hola Todos!


Thank you SP2 Young women!!!!!
My package from the SP2 yw. I LOVED IT!

As many of you already know, Chile won the  Copa America Centenario Championship. We definitely had a hard time tracting and such yesterday because everyone was watching the game. BUT WE WON! VIVE CHILE! 

This week was great! We had Zone Conference this week and it was phenominal. My mission President is amazing. He is all about the scriptures and is very doctrinal in all of his teachings. It is easier for me to understand Spanish now so I enjoy the Zone Conferences more and more. Jaja. Our zone did a musical number and I played piano. I realized just how much I miss it! We have like 3 investigatores with pianos and i have been playing my way into their hearts. :) In the Zone Conference Presidente Diaz talked about the 10 virgins and our responsibility to add a drop of oil each day, as missionaries and as members after the mission. I encourage you all to add the drop of oil every single day. It is so important. 

Right now a lot of our investigators are having a hard time because of their spouses: Eliseo, Lorena, and Julio. Not because the relationship is bad but because the spouse doesnt want the church. We would appreciate all your prayers to soften the hearts of these people.

This week we were in the right place at the right time MANY times this week. It was miraculous. One of these times was as we were looking for a house of a reference. A little girl walked out of her house and gave us a kiss (thats how we greet people) and told us her mom and was inside and to knock on the door. We didnt know this little girl but we knocked. Before I knew what I was saying I testified to this woman that God had not forgotten her and that He had sent us to help her. Those were not my words. This woman is a less active member that hasnt been in church in a year. She and her husband had reactivated in the chruch and then got divorced and she blamed it on the church. What I said, or rather what the Spirit guided me to say, was what she needed in that moment. That not only happened once but many times this week. I can truly see the Spirit working through me.

I realized this morning that I am truly happy. LIke happier than I have ever been. And really really content. This is such an amazing work and I love it. Maybe I dont love every minute, but I still love it. SOOO much. I am changing. I will be different when I get home.
 

Happy 8 meses! My companion made me this balloon and then I took these weird pictures because I am cool like that.

Mucho Amor! Olay!
Hermana Leah Kelson
leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

2 comments:

  1. Te extrañamos hermana !!!!
    El 19 de julio vamos a utah y cuando vuelvas a casa te iremos a ver. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Happy tiene que estar ☼ :), es una gran misionera, la familia le envia saludos, una taza de chocolate con 2 de azúcar son lo mejor para este clima frio.
    !!!Greetinggssss!!!! :) :o :D

    ReplyDelete