Monday, June 13, 2016

Speaking English and Finding Families

HOLA TODOS!

What a week! We are teaching a family right now. The mom is Lorena. We taught the restoration and it was SUPER powerful! Like crazy awesome! I know that the reason our testimonies grow so much as missionaries is because we are always sharing them!! It is the coolest!

We found a few other families this week and are excited to teach them.
We have been helping a preparing misionera by having her accompany us. She gave us a beautiful thank you that made me cry. Part of our job as missionaries is helping ALL of His children, not just the nonmembers.

We started teaching a 79 year old man named Eliseo. He is learning English and prefers that we teach in English. Let me jsut say, I have no idea how to teach the gospel in English right now! Haha. It was really cool. Although he tells me that I remind him of someone that he fell in love with in the army. . . okay. . . 

IN Quilpue there are pianos! 3 of our investigators have pianos in their homes and my companion and I have been using music a lot to teach. It is GREAT! I believe that we feel the spirit through music powerfully because music is closely related to our spirit. I know that makes no sense but it does in my head so thats good.

My companion is incredible. I love her. I want to be just like her. I have tried some Columbian treats thanks to her and I love it! #friedbananas  (siblings, do you remember that computer game we played, I recommend the fried bananas?)

I know more than ever that this is the church of Jesus Christ. He lives! He LOVES you! And wants you to be happy. I know that the Spirit is the teacher. I am nothing without the Spirit. 
All my love! OLAY!
P.S. Thanks for the mail! Getting mail is the best!!!!
Hermana Leah Kelson



leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

Hermana Leah Kelson

No comments:

Post a Comment