Monday, June 6, 2016

I Left My Heart In Valpo

Hola Todos!

I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED! It was the saddest day of my whole life. My heart literally broke. I felt like a part of me was ripped out of my heart. Really truly. The good thing was that we had a lesson with Dita and our investigator a few days before the transfer and I heard Dita bear a powerful testimony to our investigator. It was one of the most powerful moments I have experienced! I will miss Valpo with all my heart. This is Dita with our investigator. She is amazing

I am now in Quilpue. I love it here! More campo. My new companion is Hermana Piraquive from Columbia and she is AMAZING! 
 
 
 


leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

I love you all! The church is true!

Hermana Leah Kelson



1 comment:

  1. Transfers are so sad! I always cried a lot. I remember one part member family I was saying goodbye to was like, "Do missionaries normally cry this much when they leave?" I said, "Probably not! But I can't help it!" The crazy thing is you learn to love the next area just as much, and eventually you love coming home most of all. I think a mission teaches you to love with more of yourself so it hurts more when you leave. Keep that trait. It will serve you well your whole life.

    ReplyDelete