Monday, May 30, 2016

Baptism

Hola Todos!



 Hermana Pitts, Hermana Gibson, Hermana Camargo and I









This week we had another beautiful baptism with Alejandro! WOO HOO! What a priviledge to be a part of it. Alejandro´s mom was menos activa. What a cool experience. Ale is a sweetie and it was fun to teach this hyperactive child. He was really nervous the day of the baptizm and told us he didnt want to. But in the end it all worked out. Satan hits right before the good stuff. The day of his interview he didnt show up. We called and called and his mom gave us weird excuses. I cried. I couldnt take it. But in the end, it all worked out. That is how it is with life. In the end, it all works out.
 
 I made my companion panceces for breakfast. (pancakes for chileans are basically crepes). I discovered that I LOVE to cook here on the mission and I experiment lots.

Everything thinks I will be leaving this Wednesday. I admit, it is hard to think I could leave such wonderful people. My heart is so so so full. I love these people so much.
 
 

This is  Familia Vilches. Menos activos that are like my grandparents and tell us we are angels.

This week I was reading in 2 Nephi 5 when it says that Nephi and his people lived after a manner of happiness. I was looking at all the things they did to live happily and I realized that work, the temple, prayer, reading the scriprtures, and being with our families are what truly make us happy. If you arent happy, go back to the basics. If you think you´re happy, go back to the basics. Just basically go back to the basics. I know that the primary/seminary/typical answers are the best answers. When you have a question, go back to the basics: go to church, read the scriptures, pray, go the the temple, work hard, and spend time with your family. I have never been so happy in my entire life. 
I love you all! Olay!
Hermana Leah Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment