Monday, May 23, 2016

Interviews with Presidente

HOLA SERES QUERIDOS!








What a week! We had interviews with Presidente Diaz in the apartment so we had to clean really good but dont worry, we passed inspection. It was great. I love my mission President. But I also realize that they are humans just like you and me and get tired too. Wow. He also has days that he is discouraged or worn out. And so do the 12 apostles. Or your Bishop. Or the Stake President. Pray for your Priesthood leaders. They are human too.
 
 Trying a new fruit. I forgot what it is calle but it is like a big grape mixed with a plum. Its mas o menos. Jaja.

I have been reading in 1 Nephi this week. WE started the LDM as a mission and are all reading together with a focus on a few special topics. I have noticed this time through just how much the Book of Mormon talks about the family! The family is SO important to our HEavenly Father! I am grateful for my wonderful family.

This week we have taught Alejandro lots. He is such a little gentleman. I little gentleman with hyperactivity.  But he is great! We have taught with cookies and candy and homemade board games and are hopeful for his baptism next Sunday. Please pray for him and his family. He is SOOO CUTE! This is a drawing from Alejandro. This is my comp and I as angels. 
 

Katherine, a 17 year old girl, also came to church with us this last Sunday. She really enjoyed it and we are excited to help her feel the Spirit more in her life. 
 
 Our Investigators Rosa and Luis. THey have been married for 65 years. They made us Sopeipi this week. :)

This week we talked with Dita´s Mom Sandra and her Step dad Patricio and they gave us a lot of hope. They said that every time we feel like the mission isnt worth it we just have to remember their family. They thanked us a lot. They said that we changed their lives, and even saved their lives. They said we came in the exact moment that they needed us and that there couldnt have been a better moment. It is amazing. I have cried a lot with that family and love them as my own. What a priviledge it is to love these people! 

It was good that Sandra and Patricio shared with us because this week has also been very hard at moments. My body is tired but my Spirit is ready. Sometimes the only way that I could put my foot in front of the other was because I thought of Dita. 
 
 This made my comp and I bust a gut when we were having a bad day and had to take a picture. #trunkymissionaries

I love this gospel. I love my Heavnely Father. I LOVE the people here in Chile. I love my companion. I love love. :) And I am grateful to be a missionary. 

Congrats to all that graduate this week! Especially my model of a sister Ann!
 
Yay for 7 Months in the Mish!

Todo mi amor,

Hermana Leah Kelson


leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile
 
 
 
 This is a tree of those flowers that everyone uses at Christmas! Poinstetias or something like that. Made me think of Christmas. .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment