Monday, May 9, 2016

Baptismal Whites

Hello All








We had the biggest miracles of my entire life this week! DITA GOT BAPTIZED! I have never felt so blessed and loved by Heavenly Father. And you know what? It isnt my baptizm. It is His. HIs hand was in every single step and I was only the instrument. Sometimes I feel like a really crappy toy drum. Haha. But He has helped my weakness and helped me become a instrument that He uses still. I am so grateful.

We went to teach Dita Thursday and I asked her about baptizm. She told me that she wanted to talk to us in private. I freaked out and thought, ¨oh now, she is going to tell us she doesnt want to get baptized.¨ But you know what? She told us she wanted to get baptized this Sunday! So we had 3 days to throw together the baptizm with the help of the ward and finish teaching all the lessons. Simonne, a member, was a huge influence in it all. She brought Dita to institute and that helped Dita change even more. There is so much pòwer in members.

The baptizm was beautiful and I have never felt so happy! There are miracles!
Mothers day was wonderful. Skyping the family was incredible and I am so happy they are well. We delivered mother´s day treats and contacted with these treats. Basically if you want people to listen just give them food. :)

I know that this is HIS work and He does it in HIS way. We are just the instruments. And I am so blessed to be one. Even if I am a crappy toy drum sometimes. Haha.
 
I got a haircut! Not this much... but almost!

Shout out to my best friend Navyrae who got her mission call to Arkansas! SO HAPPY!

All my love and prayers

Hermana Leah Kelson


leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment