Monday, June 20, 2016

Teaching People, Not Lessons

Hola Todos!
What a wonderful week! The longer I am in Quilpue the more I love it! Our area is more rural and the cows and horses roam freely! Its SO cool! And my companion is an angel. An answer to every prayer. Literally I just love this. And the mission is great.


This week we had intercambiosand I was with Hermana Filipaki from Brazil. She was my hermana leader in Valpo too. I met her when she had 10months in the mission and now she goes home in 8 weeks. She is a good friend. She taught me a ton and helped give me advice as a missionary going home.
We found a new investigator named Nicol who is 17. SHe has a really tough life. But when we explained the restoration ad asked her to pray about it she said that she already knew it was true because she could feel it. It was so cool!  We were so happy. When we focus on people and not their problems we can be led by the Spirit.
We also taught Eliseo in English again. We taught the restoriationb. He has been reading the Book of Mormon in English and told us that the book has changed his life. THat he sees everything differently and that he is so much happier. He has only read 2 pages!! The book of mormon changes lives. He came ot church too!
We also found Javier, an antiguo investigador from before. We tried not to just throw info at his face but understand when he thinks and feels.The spirit was SO strong. I know what it means in DYC 50: 22. When he shared our experiences and invited him to pray about it he was like ¨Wow. Yeah!¨and we are super excited!
WE shared a lot about fathers this week. this is one of my favorite videos that we share! ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftfcCCKea_Y )

We are seeing miracles. Daily. I believe in Miracles like i believe in the sun. If we wake up, they will be there. :)

I love you all!
Hermana Leah Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment