Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Half Way Theeere. . .OH OH! LIving on a prayer!

Hello all!!!!

What a week! I have grown and learned a lot! AND I hit the 9 month mark! I am half way there! Cant believe it! It makes me so sad because I love the mission so much!

My companion, Hermana Castillo is great. She is growing a lot as a new missionary. It is AWESOME to have a native Chilean as a companion even if she is from the south. She teaches me all the Chilean phrases (THERE ARE SO MANY!) and the members all think it is cool to have a CHilean Hermana. She also taught me the Quaca, the national dance of Chile. Dont worry, it was one night when we were in our pjs in our room, not in public. :)

I have been really greatful for great leaders this week. We are all here to help one another. That includes members, missionaries, and whatever other person that lives on the earth. This week our President talked about Jesus Christ and his last few days before He died. He truly has experienced everything that we will experience. He was perfect. And through Him, we can become perfect.

This week we were teaching Javier. An investigator that is really amazing and really wants to be baptized but just doesnt come to church. We taught him the plan of salvation. As we explained that families can be together forever he got tears in his eyes and got really quiet (that is weird for Javier) and told us he really wanted that. I realized in that moment as I testified to Him of the truthfulness of God´s plan for us that He truly does have a plan for every single one of us. I know the Plan of Salvation is real.

I also learned that God is merciful. Many times we wonder why life isnt fair. But I am stinking glad that life isnt fair! If life was fair we would never recieve blessing because we are imperfect and dont deserve the. But we have a merciful Heavenly Father who is there for us every single day and blesses us constantly. I know it.

I love you all SO much! Prayer is real. The church is true. God has a plan for you!
Love,
Hermana Leah Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment