Monday, August 1, 2016

Lice Lice Baby

Hola Todos!

What a week to learn! I have learned that when we think it cant get any harder, Heavenly Father sends us more challenges. Haha. What a sense of humor! But you know what? I am SO grateful for challenges and for ways to learn and grow!

I got lice this week. But thanks to the fact that I had it when I was little i knew the signs and caught it early. I have used the strangest things in my hair this week.

This week we had a little miracle. But I dont think any miracle is little so it was a big one. We found a Menos Activa this week. In the morning this Menos Activa was saying to her neighbor that no one had come to visit her and that she felt lost. That same day as we passed by I had the impression to pass for a different Menos Activo family and remembered that a member had told us about this Menos Activa: Marcela. We knocked her door and she came out and told us she had been waiting for us and immediately let us in. We taught her lessons 1, 2, and 3 this week and she came to church. She wants to go through the temple and wants her husband to get baptized. IT IS A MIRACLE!

Also this week I have helped a lot with the ward choir. There isnt a pianist in this ward either so I play every sunday. The ward choir director was super excited when I arrived. I have been writing harmonies, writing piano and choral arrangements all week long. It brings back many good memories. And the Lord is definitely helping me use my talents.

Thank you all for your love and prayers. I love you all dearly!

Huge shout out to my sister Kate who will turn 17 this week and to my brother Seth who will be turning 15! Go give them a big hug for me!

All my love!
Hermana Leah Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment