Monday, August 22, 2016

Blustery Week

Hola queridas personas!






What a windy week! And I mean that spiritually and physically! :) This week we saw many miracles and were discouraged at many moments as well. :)

Monday we were frustrated after no one came to church last Sunday and set a goal to just work real hard. And we found a miracle! Sometimes miracles come in the form of bodily functions. I had to go REAAALLY bad and we were far from any members of trust. But on the mission I have lost any ability to be embarrassed about anything. So we were knocking apartments and there was a door open. I poked my head in and asked if I could use their bathroom. The lady, Karen, was very nice and let me in. While doing my business she talked with my companion and her husband came home from work. We foudn that he is a less active member and she isnt a member and we taught about the atonement and he, Hector, cried. It was AMAZING! 

Tuesday we did service. He is the best friend of the Relief society presidents husband. (yeah, confusing) But we  offered our help one day and he said yes. As we were helping him out in his field he´s like ¨So tell me how your church started!¨ And so we taught the restoration while working in the field. He invited us for once and we taught his wife as well. THankfully all our appointments had fallen through so we had time to be with them.

Wednesday we were contacting some Evangelicos. (pesados!) And they didnt want anything to do with us so I asked if they knew someone who wanted to hear our message. They said maybe their neighbor. So we knocked the door and found Jacqueline. As we asked her if she was happy she told us no and we shared the Book of Mormon with her. She told me that when I spoke she felt peace. She told me I had light inside.

Yeah, we had many miracles. The end of the week we walked a lot. :)
Also, I have been out for 10 months now! What the crazy!
 
My Comp and I have been playing this game in the street. Like human darts. Only with Plants. hehe

I love you all SO much! Olay!
10 Months down!
Hermana Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net


Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment