Monday, December 12, 2016

White Christmas

Dearest Todos

This week another family entered into the waters of baptism and we got to be a part of it. Katty, Edwin, and Josefa got baptised! It was the most amazing thing! The spirit was so strong. It was so cool to see them all dressed in white and get that little glimse into eternity. My companion and I sang ¨El Bautismo¨ (the baptism about Christ´s baptism) and So many members were there to support them. They were so happy and a little nervous too. They just glowed. This is why I am here. For people like them. They are so converted and such good people. 

Apart from the baptisms we have been in Viña every single day this week at choir rehearsal because the preformance is this weekend! With an hour bus ride there and back and 3 or 4 or 5 hour rehearsals it makes our days pretty short. But the music fills our souls. And our feet. We are gettin the moves on a little bit in some of these upbeat latin christmas toons. I think there will be a recording on youtube afterward for yáll to see. We are projected to have 300 investigators asist. WHAT THE AWESOME SAUCE! Actually we had to write you all later today because of rehearsals. Its crazy. But I love that music fills my soul. I am more convinced every day that music is a cousin of the Spirit. 

I have a testimony of the Plan of Salvation. Not just that it exists but that God is helping us fulfill that plan. Its not like most of our plans that we lay them out and they never happen as planned. God´s plan is perfect. And maybe its not how WE planned but its how HE planned. 

I love you all. My white Christmas is better than yours. ;)
Hermana Leah Kelson


WRITE LEAH!

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile





1 comment:

  1. Loved to hear of your White Christmas. My parents, siblings and I were baptized on Dec. 19th 1950. What a wonderful time of year! Deep snow and cold, but warm hearts and I am so grateful for that anniversary. "Our" missionary came to lunch about a month ago when my sister came to town. Such a gift he brought us! Happy Christmas, Leah. Love you. Grandma Kelson

    ReplyDelete