Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Hola todos!

This email comes a day late thanks to a great Christmas activity we had yesterday! It truly is the most wonderful and BUSY time of year. For missionaries too. 

This week was pretty low key because we have gone to Viña so many times for choir practice. Almost every day except 2. And this week will be similar. so we shall see.

The members are so great here! We had a lesson with a freind of one of the members and shared the Restoration. I just love the first vision. It has changed my life.

Katty, Edwin, and Josefa will be getting baptized this Saturday! Your prayers are needed so that everything goes well! We are so excited to baptize a family! This is truly the work of God! I love being a missionary So much!

This week I have realized just how much Heavenly Father knows our individual circumstances. And so much so that He will humble us even when we dont wnat to be humbled. I realize every day just how imperfect I am. But He is perfect. And His plan is perfect. And I, an imperfect person, am part of this perfect plan. He loves you. He loves me. 

I love you all!
Hermana Kelson!

PS GO watch the Christmas Devotional!


WRITE LEAH!

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile



No comments:

Post a Comment