Monday, February 13, 2017

Blessings From Above












Hola Todos
I dont even know where to start so much has happened. First of all I had to say Goodbye to Hermana Stauffer. :( It was tough but change is good. I know we will be friend FOREVA!
So Katty and Edwin taught us how to make empanadas and sopeipia before she left. (best foods ever.)
My new companion is Hermana Olsen! SHE IS THE BEST! I am more than happy. She is from Vegas and went to Hairschool in Utah before the mission. She is a 5 foot 9 ball of spiritualness and is so funny. I have already have better abs thanks to all our laughing.
JULIO! Remember that self reference? Well he is perfect. This week we taught him the first 3 lessons and he already has a baptizmal date  for the 26th of this month. He is so excited. His first prayer that he did was just a spiritual moment. He prayed and thanked Heavenly Father for finding peace and for helpíng him find the light. He said that prayer changed his life. He said he was like Joseph Smith searching for which church to join. At our second lesson we brough a member and Julio asks him at the end [Dude, do you drink coffee?] To which the member says no. So Julio says [Yeah, Ive been trying to drink herbal tea instead but its a little tough. Oh, and Im going to fast on Sunday.] WE HADNT EVEN TAUGHT HIM THAT YET! He just does a lot of homework on the church page. HE IS AMAZING! Such a blessing from Above.
Susana also is doing well and we love her so much. Carla is also progressing and is just trying to get over a few doubts but we know that if she just takes that one little leap of faith that she will get her answers. I have realized that a lot on my mission. Sometimes I just need to knock the last door, walk a little further, or talk to the last person on the street and that is when the miracles come
I love the mission and I love this gospel so much. IT IS SO TRUE!
All my love,
Hermana Kelson 1


WRITE LEAH!



Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment