Monday, February 20, 2017

Feeling Froggy

Hola Todos!

What a week! We have had some fun things like the training for the zone, exchanges with new missionaries, and HERMANA GOULD who came to stay with us for a night. We have seen lots of miracles and also walked a lot. I just cant even express how much I love being a missionary.

Julio is doing amazing. He is SO willing to obey every commandment and just is so happy. He cracks me up. We taught about the law of chastity and talked about having clean thoughts. We said he could sing hymns when bad thoughts come into his mind. (like the primary song). He said [But then when you guys hear me singing hymns you are going to think I have bad thoughts!* Haha. We died laughing. He also chears us on in English when we play the piano or direct the music in sacrament meeting. He is amazing and has a strong testimony and will be baptized this week!

Carla is also doing well and came with us to a baptism for our hermanas in Placeres. She is progressing and really seeing the blessings of the Word of Wisdom. If only we could all change our lives so quickly, right? I find myself being so stubborn and in my own ways sometimes. 

Edwin blessed the sacrament for his first time. I felt such joy to hear him say those sacred words. He looked up at grinned at me afterward any my eyes filled with tears as I grinned back. I love the word WILLING in the sacrament prayers. It helps me remember to prepare my heart.

We said this was a froggy week because people were JUMPING to listen to the message. Obviously lots of rejection too but it was a great week. 
My companion is the best. The church is so true. This is the best work in the world. If you want to be happy, involve yourself in missionary work!

I love you all!







Hermana Kelson

WRITE LEAH!

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment