Monday, February 8, 2016

Charity

Hola Todos!

This week was good. More rabies shots. Resting on my leg. :) The whole ward has been concerned for me and it has been so sweet.
 
This is a picture of my comp and I with an almost 8 year old preparing for baptism.

We taught Liz again about the Plan of Salvacion. She has been reading the Book of Mormon and praying and is literal gold. She accepted a baptizm date but it fell because she couldnt asist church this week. Your prayers would be appreciated. But really, we are seeing miracles with her.
 
Familia Diaz casanova on Hermano Rubens Birthday. (That is the family of our mamaita and they are literally GOLD)

I love learning about Charity. That is the Christlike attribute I have been working on. I know that in order to have charity we much first understand the charity that Christ has for us. The atonement was the single greatest act of Charity and will forever be so. When we truly understand God´s love for us is when we can share it with others.
This week we also met a couple from Utah that gave us American candy. #simplepleasures

 Please appreciate this street sign :)
 
The church is so true. I love this gospel so so so much. I have never felt so grateful. 

All my love,

Hermana Leah Kelson


 
leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

1 comment:

  1. Sure love you and continue to pray for you and your contacts. Thanks for your wisdom about charity.

    ReplyDelete