Monday, February 29, 2016

Babies Training Babies

HOLA!

What a crazy crazy week. I am officially a trainer. Yeah, I cant believe it either. And neither can anyone else. My new companion is named HERMANA CAMARGO. She is from Lima Peru and is literally the best. She is training me. :) She came with lots of excitement and tons of motivation which is exactly what we need. We have seen miracles in her first 5 days here. And my Spanish is getting better by the second. :)
We found a family. Granted, the Dad is ateo but we have hope for them. We also found a grandma and her 2 adult grandchildren and have hope for them as well. Ernesto, a contact from before accepted a baptmismal date for March 20. Vamos a ver. Conny is progessing. We had the biggest assistance in all my time in the ward yesterday. WOW. Miracles. Literal miracles.
Hermana Camargo is amazing. She danced before the mission. She is 20. Her older sister served in Bolivia. She has 2 younger brothers. Her mom and siblings are members. She is always happy. (pretty much :)) I love her so so so so much.
I am still getting rabies shots. Yeah. Thank you devil dog. But it is all grand.
Your prayers would be appreciated. I am definitely stressed with this new responsibility. But I am realizing that the Lord qualifies those whom He calls. And He calls all of us to one responsiblity or another. I know that He loves us all very very much. I am learning to trust in him completley. I also love Preach My Gospel SO incredibly much. READ IT!
I love you all! Thank you for everything!
Hermana Leah Kelson

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment