Monday, March 28, 2016

Its and Easter Miracle!

Hello All!




Here is a tiny puppy we found in the street, yes I washed my hands.


This week has been absolutely amazing. This week has made my whole mission worth it. I am so so happy.
This week we had a zone conference with our zone and one other zone from Valparaiso. Presidente Diaz came and taught us. He talked about miracles. I loved that he said in the story of Moses parting the red seas that they people had to take a few steps in the water (faith) before the miracle could be performed. I believe in miracles. I also believe that faith proceeds miracles.

 Our ward mission leader and HIs wife had their baby. SHe is only 5 days old in this picture. They had us over for Sunday almuerzo after she gave birth. WHAT THE NICE PEOPLE!

Directly after our zone conference we called a member to accompany us and went for a cita that fell through. We decided to go for a future investigator. On our way, Patricio and Sandra (Patricio is nonmember and Sadra is a member) saw us walking and invited us in. My companion, smart little thing, launched into leccion 1. I followed and the Spirit was definitely there. In the end Patricio accepted to be baptized and when we told him we were preparing the date for April 10th he told us that that is his birthday. I started to cry. I told them I felt something special with their family and testified that they are no coincedences. In the end, we were all crying. The Spirit was SO strong. It was a HUGE miracle. I feel so blessed. And then this Sunday Patricio and Sandra and her daughter Dita all came to church and loved it! We all wanted to take a picture because they loved it so much!
We also had 2 other investigators (Alejandro and Carlos) come to church too! It was phenomenal. It was an Easter Miracle. I dont think anyone truly understands how happy missionaries are when an investigator comes to church. My companion and I were so excited!

We found a street sign for the sister missionaries! jaja



This is what a normal morning looks like. Its gets Chili! No pun intented :D Or maybe .

This week I also had the chance to watch womens conference. It was at 9 pm here in Chile. I cried as the choir sang. How powerful! I realized that there is no place better for me right now. I need to be a missionary here.
How I love this gospel! I know that He lives! I know that through the atonement there is power! I know that there are miracles every single day. I know that miracles are the manifestation of His love for us!
I LOVE YOU ALL! The church is true!
Hermana Leah Kelson







A picture of my Half Birthday!

leah.kjeldsen@myldsmail.net

 

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment