Monday, March 27, 2017

Beggining of The End

Hola Todos!

What a week! Let me just go day by day
Monday: We had a Zone activity in Valpo and went to an art museum and ate the best churrasco of my life. (its like a heartattack on steriods) That night we went to visit Claudio: the husband of a wonderful member. He has heard about the church his whole life and suddenly this week decided he wanted to be baptized. (he got his answer) We showed up on Monday and he said he wanted to be baptized and we put the date for Saturday! HE WAS BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!! Miracles in Placilla!
Tuesday: I had to say goodbye. I never thought I would love Placilla so much but I did. And all those people. I am crying now just thinking about it. 
Wednesday: CAMBIOS! Here I am in Olmue with Hermana Cordova. She is from Chile! You might recognize her because we were in the CCM together. SHe goes home the next transferr though. She is 25 years old, a convert of 3 years, and spunky, funny, and amazing. AND I get to be a real Chilean for my last 6 weeks. YESS!
Thursday: I got to know the sector. Its a little on the downlow so we are trying to pick things back up. But the house here is the ritziest of the whole mission. IT IS LIKE BEING ON VACACION!
Friday: CONSEJO de Lideres. It was amazing. My favorite part was when Presidente talked about Emma Smith. I gave my farewell testimony which is weird because I still have 6 weeks left but thats okay.
Saturday: Ward party. The ward is great and the people are so loving. Its a little pueblo so everyone knows each other but it is so fun. We ate lots of Chilean food and watched the Cueca. 
Sunday: I got permission to go to Carlas baptism.After speaking in my ward then I went and spoke at the baptism. Carla just glowed. I love that woman so much. It was so happy. Then lunch with hermana y Elder Gould. :) And ended the night with a NDH in the capilla. 

This week I am learning that Heavenly Father loves us enough to let us grow. If He didnt let us change, we would never become like Him. I am grateful for changes however hard they are.

I love you all!




Hermana Kelson

WRITE LEAH!

Hermana Leah Kelson
4 Norte 1112 Casilla 631 
Viña del Mar, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment